- Congrats! A book chapter on 'Visible-Light Driven Hydrogen Production by Carbon-based Polymeric Materials' has been published!
- posted 2018-05-07 16:17:22 by Greenlab
Authors: Palas Baran Pati, SU-IL IN and Haining Tian,
Chapter 8 “Visible-Light Driven Hydrogen Production by Carbon-based Polymeric Materials" in the book ‘Visible-Light Photocatalysis of Carbon-based Materials (ISBN 978-953-51-5612-3)
Published: April. 18. 2018
- Congrats! Saurav got a good poster award at the KCS-Spring meeting 2018
- posted 2018-05-01 11:19:32 by greenlab
- Attachments : KCS award_2018.JPG
- Congrates! Saurav Sorcar and Hansam Choi got award at DGIST graduate research festival 2017
- posted 2018-05-01 10:31:26 by greenlab
Saurav Sorcar got DGIST Outstanding Researcher Award 2017!
Hansaem Choi gpt DGIST Outstanding Teaching Assistant award
- Attachments : Saurav Sorcar_2017년도 대학원생 연구페스티벌 .JPG 최한샘_2017년도 대학원생 연구페스티벌 .JPG
- Congrats! Our article is in the top 100 Scientific Reports Oncology papers in 2017!
- posted 2018-04-21 17:46:57 by greenlab
- Attachments : Top 100 Sci Rep paper certificate.jpg
- Congrats! “The Biocompatibility of Nanoporous Acupuncture Needles” is selected as the featured article.
- posted 2018-04-12 16:00:13 by greenlab
Congratulations! Our manuscript entitled “The Biocompatibility of Nanoporous Acupuncture Needles” is selected as the featured article of the issue of June 2018. Our article will be presented in the cover image.
Saurav Sorcar, Craig A Grimes, and Su-il In*, "The Biocompatibility of Nanoporous Acupunture Needles", Journal of Acupuncture and Meridian Studies (2018) (Accepted manuscript availiable online 7-Apr-2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jams.2018.03.004 (selected as the featured article of the issue of June 2018 / the cover image)
- Congrats! 41 and 42 papers have been accepted!
- posted 2018-04-09 06:43:02 by greenlab
41. Saurav Sorcar, Craig A Grimes, and Su-il In*, "The Biocompatibility of Nanoporous Acupunture Needles", Journal of Acupuncture and Meridian Studies (2018) (Accepted manuscript availiable online 7-Apr-2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jams.2018.03.004
42. Muhammad Zubair, Hye Rim Kim, Abdul Razzaq, Craig A. Grimes, and Su-il In*, "Solar spectrum photocatalytic conversion of CO2 to CH4 utilizing TiO2 nanotube arrays embedded with graphene quantum dots", Journal of CO2 Utilization (2018) in Press.
- Congrats! Mr. Sorcar Saurav got "Excellent Paper Presentation Award" at KSIEC
- posted 2017-11-16 21:26:30 by greenlab
Mr. Sorcar Saurav was awarded the "Excellent Paper Presentation Award" at KSIEC conference!
- Attachments : insuil_42131_inline1_45186241020743619.jpg
- Congrats! 40th paper has been accepted!
- posted 2017-10-18 23:13:21 by greenlab
Sung Hyun Lee, Kyeong-Seok Lee, Saurav Sorcar, Abdul Razzaq, Craig A. Grimes, and Su-il In*
Title: Wastewater Treatment and Electricity Generation from a Sunlight-powered Single Chamber Microbial Fuel Cell",
Journal name: Journal of Photochemistry & Photobiology, A: Chemistry 2017
Thank you for your all contribution!
- Congrats! 39th paper has been accepted to Materials Today!
- posted 2017-10-11 00:07:20 by greenlab
Saurav Sorcar, Yunju Hwang, Craig A. Grimes, Su-il In*
"Highly Enhanced and Stable Activity of Defect Induced Titania Nanoparticles for Solar Light Driven CO2 Reduction into CH4", accepted in Materials Today 2017.
- Congrats! 34~38th papers are pulished
- posted 2017-10-11 00:02:03 by greenlab
34. Hye Rim Kim, Abdul Razzaq, Craig A. Grimes, and Su-Il In*, "Synthesis of Heterojunction p-n-p Cu2O/S-TiO2/CuO, and Application to the Photocatalytic Conversion of CO2 and Water Vapor to Methane", Journal of CO2 Utilization 20 (2017) 91-96 (online 10 June 2017)
35. Abdul Razzaq, Apurba Sinhamahapatra, Tong-Hyung Kang, Craig A. Grimes, Jong-Sung Yu* and Su-il In* "Efficient Solar Light Photoreduction of CO2 to Hydrocarbon Fuels via Magnesiothermally Reduced TiO2 Photocatalyst", Applied Catalysis B 215 (2017) 28-35 (online 8 May 2017)
36. Hyeon-Woo Kim, Kyeong-Seok Lee, Abdul Razzaq, Sung Hyun Lee, and Craig A Grimes, Su-il In* "Photo-coupled Bio-anode: A New Approach for Improved Microbial Fuel Cell Performance", Energy Technology (2017)(accepted manuscript online 25 April 2017)
37. Muhammad Zubair, Abdul Razzaq, Craig A. Grimes, Su-il In*, "Cu2ZnSnS4 (CZTS)-ZnO: A noble metal-free hybrid Z-scheme photocatalyst for enhanced solar-spectrum photocatalytic conversion of CO2 to CH4", Journal of CO2 Utilization 20 (2017) 301-311
38. Bo Ram Lee, Hye-Rim Kim, Eun-Sook Choi, Jung-Hoon Cho, Nam-Jun Kim, Jung-Hee Kim, Kyeong-Min Lee, Abdul Razzaq, Hansaem Choi, Yunju Hwang, Craig A. Grimes, Bong-Hyo Lee*, Eunjoo Kim*, Su-il In*, "Enhanced Therapeutic Treatment of Colorectal Cancer Using Surface-Modified Nanoporous Acupuncture Needles", accepted in Scientific Report 2017, 7, 12900. (online 10 Oct. 2017)
Thanks you for all of your hard work!