- Prof. In is invited to the 2012 autumn meeting of the KECS.
- posted 2012-10-16 14:16:04 by 인수일
Prof. In is invited to give a talk in the 2012 autumn meeting of the KECS (the Korean ElectroChemical Society).
The meeting will be held at the Jeju international convention center 8 ~ 10 Nov. 2012.
Prof. In will give a talk about photoelectrochemical water splitting for H2 generation.
- Minju Kim and Hyerim Kim won the best poster award at the 2012 workshop of DSWE.
- posted 2012-10-16 14:04:24 by 인수일
MInju Kim (M.S. course) and Hyerim Kim (M.S. course) won the best poster award at the 2012 workshop of DSWE (DGIST Society of Woman Engineers).
They presented their research topics at the poster session of the workshop held on Oct. 10. Wed. at the 3rd research bldg. #101.
- We are looking for some qualified Post-docs, Post-Master or Graduate students.
- posted 2012-09-26 11:02:15 by 인수일
We are looking for some qualified Post-docs, Post-Master or Graduate students.
Research areas for the position:
Photo-catalysis, Quantum dot solar cell (QDSC), Dye Sensitized solar cell (DSSC), Photo-electro chemical water splitting, CO2 conversion, Environmental remediation, hybrid multifunctional nano material synthesis, and microbial fuel cell.If you are interested in one of those positions, please send your resume to Professor In (insuil at dgist.ac.kr).