- Congrats! 41 and 42 papers have been accepted!
- posted 2018-04-09 06:43:02 by greenlab
41. Saurav Sorcar, Craig A Grimes, and Su-il In*, "The Biocompatibility of Nanoporous Acupunture Needles", Journal of Acupuncture and Meridian Studies (2018) (Accepted manuscript availiable online 7-Apr-2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jams.2018.03.004
42. Muhammad Zubair, Hye Rim Kim, Abdul Razzaq, Craig A. Grimes, and Su-il In*, "Solar spectrum photocatalytic conversion of CO2 to CH4 utilizing TiO2 nanotube arrays embedded with graphene quantum dots", Journal of CO2 Utilization (2018) in Press.
- Congrats! Mr. Sorcar Saurav got "Excellent Paper Presentation Award" at KSIEC
- posted 2017-11-16 21:26:30 by greenlab
Mr. Sorcar Saurav was awarded the "Excellent Paper Presentation Award" at KSIEC conference!
- Attachments : insuil_42131_inline1_45186241020743619.jpg
- Congrats! 40th paper has been accepted!
- posted 2017-10-18 23:13:21 by greenlab
Sung Hyun Lee, Kyeong-Seok Lee, Saurav Sorcar, Abdul Razzaq, Craig A. Grimes, and Su-il In*
Title: Wastewater Treatment and Electricity Generation from a Sunlight-powered Single Chamber Microbial Fuel Cell",
Journal name: Journal of Photochemistry & Photobiology, A: Chemistry 2017
Thank you for your all contribution!
- Congrats! 39th paper has been accepted to Materials Today!
- posted 2017-10-11 00:07:20 by greenlab
Saurav Sorcar, Yunju Hwang, Craig A. Grimes, Su-il In*
"Highly Enhanced and Stable Activity of Defect Induced Titania Nanoparticles for Solar Light Driven CO2 Reduction into CH4", accepted in Materials Today 2017.
- Congrats! 34~38th papers are pulished
- posted 2017-10-11 00:02:03 by greenlab
34. Hye Rim Kim, Abdul Razzaq, Craig A. Grimes, and Su-Il In*, "Synthesis of Heterojunction p-n-p Cu2O/S-TiO2/CuO, and Application to the Photocatalytic Conversion of CO2 and Water Vapor to Methane", Journal of CO2 Utilization 20 (2017) 91-96 (online 10 June 2017)
35. Abdul Razzaq, Apurba Sinhamahapatra, Tong-Hyung Kang, Craig A. Grimes, Jong-Sung Yu* and Su-il In* "Efficient Solar Light Photoreduction of CO2 to Hydrocarbon Fuels via Magnesiothermally Reduced TiO2 Photocatalyst", Applied Catalysis B 215 (2017) 28-35 (online 8 May 2017)
36. Hyeon-Woo Kim, Kyeong-Seok Lee, Abdul Razzaq, Sung Hyun Lee, and Craig A Grimes, Su-il In* "Photo-coupled Bio-anode: A New Approach for Improved Microbial Fuel Cell Performance", Energy Technology (2017)(accepted manuscript online 25 April 2017)
37. Muhammad Zubair, Abdul Razzaq, Craig A. Grimes, Su-il In*, "Cu2ZnSnS4 (CZTS)-ZnO: A noble metal-free hybrid Z-scheme photocatalyst for enhanced solar-spectrum photocatalytic conversion of CO2 to CH4", Journal of CO2 Utilization 20 (2017) 301-311
38. Bo Ram Lee, Hye-Rim Kim, Eun-Sook Choi, Jung-Hoon Cho, Nam-Jun Kim, Jung-Hee Kim, Kyeong-Min Lee, Abdul Razzaq, Hansaem Choi, Yunju Hwang, Craig A. Grimes, Bong-Hyo Lee*, Eunjoo Kim*, Su-il In*, "Enhanced Therapeutic Treatment of Colorectal Cancer Using Surface-Modified Nanoporous Acupuncture Needles", accepted in Scientific Report 2017, 7, 12900. (online 10 Oct. 2017)
Thanks you for all of your hard work!
- Congrats! Hye Rim Kim got a DGIST Graduate Best Research Award poster award !
- posted 2017-01-30 00:53:47 by greenlab
Congrats! Hye Rim Kim got a DGIST Graduate Best Research Award poster award !
- Attachments : 대학원 간담회 수상-김혜림1.jpg 대학원 간담회 수상-김혜림2.jpg
- Congrats! Sorcar Saurav got a KCS poster award !
- posted 2016-10-24 22:08:02 by greenlab
Sorcar Saurav (Ph.D. student) got a KCS poster award at the 118th General Meeting, BEXCO Busan.
- Attachments : FullSizeRender.jpg
- Congrats! The 33rd paper has been published for publication in ACS Omega.
- posted 2016-10-24 21:53:48 by green lab
Title: "Hybrid CuxO-TiO2 Heterostructured composites for Photocatalytic CO2 Reduction into Methane by Solar Irradiation: Sunlight into Fuel"
Author(s): Park, Seung-Min; Razzaq, Abdul; Park, Young Ho; Sorcar, Saurav; Park, Yiseul; Grimes, Craig; In, Su-Il
Our manuscript has been published for publication in ACS Omega 2016, 1, 868−875
- Attachments : 32. ACS Omega.pdf
- Congrats! The 32nd paper has been accepted!
- posted 2016-10-23 23:46:27 by greenlab
Our paper "Facile electrochemical synthesis of anatase nano-architectured titanium dioxide films with reversible superhydrophilic behavior" has been accepted for publication in Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry.
Thank you for all your contribution!
- Congrats! The 31st paper has been published
- posted 2016-09-08 01:46:42 by greenlab
Title: Hierarchical Micro/Nano-Porous Acupuncture Needles Offering Enhanced Therapeutic Properties
Su-ll In, Young S. Gwak, Hye Rim Kim, Abdul Razzaq, Kyeong-Seok Lee,
Hee Young Kim, SuChan Chang, Bong Hyo Lee, Craig A. Grimes & Chae Ha Yang
Journal: Scientific Reports, 6, 34061; doi: 10.1038/srep34061 (2016).
Thank you for all of your hard work!
- Attachments : 31. Scientific Reports.pdf