- Congrats! 45th paper has been published to Energy & Environmental Science!
- posted 2018-07-05 23:33:37 by greenlab
Saurav Sorcar, Jamie Thompson, Yunju Hwang, Young Ho Park, Tetsuro Majima, Craig A. Grimes, James R. Durrant and Su-il In*,
Title: High-Rate Solar-spectrum Photoconversion of CO2: Controllable Transition from C1 to C2 Products
Journal: Energy & Environmental Science
11 (2018) 3183 - 3193
- Congrats! Saurav Sorcar and Yunju Hwang got awards at the KSIEC spring meeting!
- posted 2018-05-07 16:20:11 by greenlab
Mr Saurav Sorcar got excellent oral presentation award in KSIEC conference.
Miss Yunnju Hwang got a poster award.
- Congrats! A book chapter on 'Visible-Light Driven Hydrogen Production by Carbon-based Polymeric Materials' has been published!
- posted 2018-05-07 16:17:22 by Greenlab
Authors: Palas Baran Pati, SU-IL IN and Haining Tian,
Chapter 8 “Visible-Light Driven Hydrogen Production by Carbon-based Polymeric Materials" in the book ‘Visible-Light Photocatalysis of Carbon-based Materials (ISBN 978-953-51-5612-3)
Published: April. 18. 2018
- Congrats! Saurav got a good poster award at the KCS-Spring meeting 2018
- posted 2018-05-01 11:19:32 by greenlab
- Attachments : KCS award_2018.JPG
- Congrates! Saurav Sorcar and Hansam Choi got award at DGIST graduate research festival 2017
- posted 2018-05-01 10:31:26 by greenlab
Saurav Sorcar got DGIST Outstanding Researcher Award 2017!
Hansaem Choi gpt DGIST Outstanding Teaching Assistant award
- Attachments : Saurav Sorcar_2017년도 대학원생 연구페스티벌 .JPG 최한샘_2017년도 대학원생 연구페스티벌 .JPG
- Congrats! Our article is in the top 100 Scientific Reports Oncology papers in 2017!
- posted 2018-04-21 17:46:57 by greenlab
- Attachments : Top 100 Sci Rep paper certificate.jpg
- Congrats! “The Biocompatibility of Nanoporous Acupuncture Needles” is selected as the featured article.
- posted 2018-04-12 16:00:13 by greenlab
Congratulations! Our manuscript entitled “The Biocompatibility of Nanoporous Acupuncture Needles” is selected as the featured article of the issue of June 2018. Our article will be presented in the cover image.
Saurav Sorcar, Craig A Grimes, and Su-il In*, "The Biocompatibility of Nanoporous Acupunture Needles", Journal of Acupuncture and Meridian Studies (2018) (Accepted manuscript availiable online 7-Apr-2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jams.2018.03.004 (selected as the featured article of the issue of June 2018 / the cover image)
- Congrats! 41 and 42 papers have been accepted!
- posted 2018-04-09 06:43:02 by greenlab
41. Saurav Sorcar, Craig A Grimes, and Su-il In*, "The Biocompatibility of Nanoporous Acupunture Needles", Journal of Acupuncture and Meridian Studies (2018) (Accepted manuscript availiable online 7-Apr-2018) https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jams.2018.03.004
42. Muhammad Zubair, Hye Rim Kim, Abdul Razzaq, Craig A. Grimes, and Su-il In*, "Solar spectrum photocatalytic conversion of CO2 to CH4 utilizing TiO2 nanotube arrays embedded with graphene quantum dots", Journal of CO2 Utilization (2018) in Press.
- Congrats! Mr. Sorcar Saurav got "Excellent Paper Presentation Award" at KSIEC
- posted 2017-11-16 21:26:30 by greenlab
Mr. Sorcar Saurav was awarded the "Excellent Paper Presentation Award" at KSIEC conference!
- Attachments : insuil_42131_inline1_45186241020743619.jpg
- Congrats! 40th paper has been accepted!
- posted 2017-10-18 23:13:21 by greenlab
Sung Hyun Lee, Kyeong-Seok Lee, Saurav Sorcar, Abdul Razzaq, Craig A. Grimes, and Su-il In*
Title: Wastewater Treatment and Electricity Generation from a Sunlight-powered Single Chamber Microbial Fuel Cell",
Journal name: Journal of Photochemistry & Photobiology, A: Chemistry 2017
Thank you for your all contribution!