- Congrats! 1 domestic patent and 4 international patents have been registered
- posted 2019-09-12 05:18:44 by Greenlab
- Congratulations.In our lab, we have applied for two domestic patents and registered one domestic patent.More happily, four international patents have been registered.Thank you all for your dedication and hard work.
- 인수일, 솔카 소로브, '백금 나노입자가 광증착된 그래핀으로 랩핑된 블루 티타니아 복합체, 이의 제조방법 및 이를 이용한 CO2의 선택적 광전환 방법 (Platinum nanoparticle-photodeposited graphene wrapping blue titania composite, manufacturing method for selective photo-conversion of CO2)'
출원번호 10-2019-0077038 (2019. 6. 27)
- 인수일, 김대희, '뇌가소성 연구용 센서의 무선 전원공급회로 (Wireless power supply circuit of sensor for brain)'
출원번호 10-2019-0111524 (2019. 9. 9)
- 인수일, 최한샘, '귀금속 나노입자가 도금된 다공성 수지침 및 이의 제조방법'
등록번호 10-1913568 (2018. 10. 25)
- 인수일, 김혜림, 라자크 압둘, '다공성 한방침 및 이의 제조방법' 미국 출원번호 15/120,633 (2016. 8. 22.)
유럽 출원번호 14884212.3 (2016. 8. 30.)
중국 출원번호 201480076269.6 (2016. 8. 24.)
일본 출원번호 2016-554196 (2016. 8. 25.)
홍콩 출원번호 16114210.7 (2016. 12. 14.)
미국특허등록 US 10245211 B2 (2019. 4. 2)
유헙(독일, 프랑스)특허등록 3100709 (2019. 4. 3)
중국특허등록 ZL201480076269.6 (2018. 9. 14)
일본특허등록 6367350 (2018. 7. 13)
- Congrats! 54th paper has been accepted.
- posted 2019-08-20 15:58:50 by Greenlab
We are pleased to inform you that the following paper has been officially
accepted for publication:
Manuscript ID: catalysts-574319
Type of manuscript: Review
Title: Gas phase photocatalytic CO2 reduction, “A brief overview for
Authors: Shahzad Ali, Monica Claire Flores, Abdul Razzaq, Saurav Sorcar,
Chaitanya B. Hiragond, Hye Rim Kim, Young Ho Park, Yunju Hwang, Hong Soo Kim,
Hwapyong Kim, Eun Hee Gong, Junho Lee, Dongyun Kim, Su-Il In *
Thank you for all of you hard work and contribution.
- Congrats! Young Ho Park an EES poster award at ICoPP 2019
- posted 2019-06-09 19:49:01 by greenlab
Young Ho Park got an Eenergy & Environmental Science Poster award
at the International Conference on Photocatalysis and Photoenergy (ICoPP) 2019
- Congrats! 53rd paper has been published
- posted 2019-06-09 19:41:09 by greenlab
Authors: Sun-Jeong Bae, Junsik Lim, Sangmin Lee, Hansaem Choi, Jaehwan Jang, Yukang Kim, Ju-Young Oh, Jeong-Hoon Park, Hyuk-Sang Jung, Younbyoung Chae, Su-Il In* and Hi-Joon Park*
Title: Augmented mechanical forces of the surface-modified nanoporous acupuncture needles elicit enhanced analgesic effects
Journal: Frontiers in Neuroscience, section Perception Science (2019) 13, 652
- Congrates! Young-ho Park, JunHo Lee and Greenlab got awards at the KSIEC spring meeting 2019!
- posted 2019-05-16 01:05:33 by greenlab
Young-ho Park: Best paper award,
JunHo Lee: Best poster award
Greenlab: Best research lab
at the KSIEC spring meeting 2019
- Attachments : 키오스크 홍보 요청 - greenlab.jpg
- Congrats! 52nd paper has been published.
- posted 2019-05-08 23:19:45 by greenlab
- We are pleased to inform you that the following paper has been officially
Journal: Micromachines 2019, 10, 326; doi:10.3390/mi10050326
Title: TiO2 Based Nanostructures for Photocatalytic CO2 Conversion to
Authors: Abdul Razzaq and Su-Il In *
- Congrats! 51st paper has been accepted in Energy & Environmenal Science
- posted 2019-05-03 00:47:47 by 인수일
- Saurav Sorcar, Yunju Hwang, Jaewong Lee, Hwapyong Kim, Keltin M. Grimes, Craig A. Grimes, Jin-Woo Jung, Chang-Hee Cho, Tetsuro Majima, Michael Hoffmaan, and Su-il In*, "CO2, Water, and Sunlight to Hydrocarbon Fuels: A Sustained Sunlight to Fuel (Joule-to-Joule) Photoconversion Efficiency of 1%", Energy & Environmental Science (2019) in press
- Congrats! 50th paper has been published
- posted 2019-04-18 11:08:14 by 인수일
- Chaitanya Hiragond, Shahzad Ali, Saurav Sorcar, and Su-Il In*, "Hierarchical Nanostructured Photocatalysts for CO2 Photoreduction", Catalysts 9 (2019) 370
- Congrates! 49th paper has been published
- posted 2019-04-03 08:54:31 by greenlab
I’m pleased to inform you that the following paper has been officially accepted for publication in Materials
Young Ho Park, Seung Min Park, Kang-Won Jung, Yunju Hwang, Saurav Sorcar, Dae Woon Moon*, and Su-Il In*
Title: Synthesis and Growth Mechanism of Stable prenucleated (≈ 0.8 nm diameter) PbS quantum dots by Medium Energy Ion Scattering Spectroscopy
- Congrats! 48th paper has been published
- posted 2019-02-09 12:08:58 by greenlab
48. Sung Hyun Lee, Kyeong-Seok Lee, Saurav Sorcar, Abdul Razzaq, Maan-Gee Lee, and Su-Il In*, "Novel Porous Brain Electrodes for Augmented Local Field Potential Signal Detection", Materials (2019) 12, 542 (1-8)
Thank you for all of you contribution.